Thursday, May 9, 2013

Look out behind you

My colleague has made an integral point when it comes to the view of our American policies in his Blog 1984 in 2013. Why should we the people have to sacrifice our privacy to "Big Brother". we have our freedom and we should keep it as such correct?
This entire situation, and their predecessors, remind me of the wire tapping enacted by former president Bush on telephone conversations. It was an invasion of privacy and felt as if we were being watched at every turn for anything mildly suspicious or even strange. However there are those that take the view of if I have nothing to hide why should I care? and true law abiding citizens have nothing to fear from these events but it is still is breaking down the fabric of freedom which we are founded upon.
While I don't agree with those that view it as harmless I understand there point of view... I still don't like people watching over my back as I surf the internet for you know... stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment